PrivetRolePlay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will You Survive The War Of The Wolves?

+4
MysticalMystery
iSpottedleaf(Admin)
iEchostorm-razzi~chan
Lunarstar-EpicClan
8 posters

Page 10 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next

Go down

Will You Survive The War Of The Wolves? - Page 10 Empty Re: Will You Survive The War Of The Wolves?

Post  iEchostorm-razzi~chan Thu Dec 29, 2011 7:16 pm

Jay(Jayden)
rolls his eyes and opens the window, sending a few drops of water on Prim and Echo. "I'll be going now." He turns into a Blue Jay and fly's away.

iEchostorm-razzi~chan
iEchostorm-razzi~chan

Back to top Go down

Will You Survive The War Of The Wolves? - Page 10 Empty Re: Will You Survive The War Of The Wolves?

Post  iSpottedleaf(Admin) Thu Dec 29, 2011 7:20 pm

Dust(Ron)
"Cya at the hotel."

Primrose
a drop of water lands on her nose, and she lets out a small sneeze, waking up. She looked up and saw Echo, and felt her hand in her hair, she looked at Ron, "Hey.." she said droggly
iSpottedleaf(Admin)
iSpottedleaf(Admin)
Admin

https://4memberroleplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  iEchostorm-razzi~chan Thu Dec 29, 2011 7:38 pm

Echo
Is still sleeping calmly.

Jay(Jayden)
Sat on a window sill at the hotel.
iEchostorm-razzi~chan
iEchostorm-razzi~chan

Back to top Go down

Post  iSpottedleaf(Admin) Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:13 pm

Primrose
she looked at the bed "Where's Jay?"
iSpottedleaf(Admin)
iSpottedleaf(Admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  iEchostorm-razzi~chan Fri Dec 30, 2011 1:33 am

Echo
Curls up on the couch, still sleeping.
iEchostorm-razzi~chan
iEchostorm-razzi~chan

Back to top Go down

Post  iSpottedleaf(Admin) Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:28 am

Dust(Ron)
"Umm....the hotel?"

Primrose
lightly tries to shake echo awake
iSpottedleaf(Admin)
iSpottedleaf(Admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  iEchostorm-razzi~chan Sat Dec 31, 2011 9:01 pm

Echo
Wakes up with a little bit of a scared look in her eyes. "What happened?"
iEchostorm-razzi~chan
iEchostorm-razzi~chan

Back to top Go down

Post  iSpottedleaf(Admin) Sat Dec 31, 2011 9:02 pm

Primrose
"Jay got out!"
iSpottedleaf(Admin)
iSpottedleaf(Admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  iEchostorm-razzi~chan Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:13 am

Echo
"That bird-brain..." She muttered half asleep.
iEchostorm-razzi~chan
iEchostorm-razzi~chan

Back to top Go down

Post  iSpottedleaf(Admin) Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:20 pm

Dust(Ron)
"I'm going to go find him." he turned into a wolf, smoothed down his fur to look more like a big dog and jumped out the window

Primrose
"Dust!" she jumped out the window, turned into a crane and caught him, just before he landed, by the scruff and broke his fall as he shot twords the hotel. she turned into a falcon and glided swiftly and quickly into the window of Jay's hospital wing window and turned into a human again, "We should go, but what about Clover?"
iSpottedleaf(Admin)
iSpottedleaf(Admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  iEchostorm-razzi~chan Tue Jan 03, 2012 4:15 pm

Echo
"Clover? She went back to camp to tell everybody that we're staying for a bit..."She nodded and tried to stand up and make her way to the door. Then she remembered. "Oh yeah... I can fly..." She turned into her air wolf form.
Will You Survive The War Of The Wolves? - Page 10 Echo_f10
iEchostorm-razzi~chan
iEchostorm-razzi~chan

Back to top Go down

Post  iSpottedleaf(Admin) Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:30 pm

Primrose
"What about the humans?" she heard footsteps come close to the door, "Nevermind, let's go!" she changed into a Mockingjay and fluttered out the window
iSpottedleaf(Admin)
iSpottedleaf(Admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  iEchostorm-razzi~chan Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:54 pm

Echo
nodded and lazily flew/dropped down tot eh ground.
iEchostorm-razzi~chan
iEchostorm-razzi~chan

Back to top Go down

Post  iSpottedleaf(Admin) Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:37 pm

Primrose
flutters around her, "I'll follow you whle you follow Dust's scent, I......don't have the same scent as a bird xD"
iSpottedleaf(Admin)
iSpottedleaf(Admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  iEchostorm-razzi~chan Thu Jan 05, 2012 1:27 am

Echo
Her tail dragged on the ground, which was soon muddy and filled with water. Her head drooped on her neck as she followed Dust.

Jay(Jayden)
flew into the room that smelled like Dust and he landed on the bed and turned back into a human. "Well, I hope it doesn't take them to long..."
iEchostorm-razzi~chan
iEchostorm-razzi~chan

Back to top Go down

Post  iSpottedleaf(Admin) Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:22 pm

Prim
"There it is!"
iSpottedleaf(Admin)
iSpottedleaf(Admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  iEchostorm-razzi~chan Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:14 pm

Echo
kept walking on her paws when she feel a sting on her back. "Wha...?" She looks back and sees a brightly colored dart in her. She falls to the grown, only awake for another second. Then she closed her eyes.
iEchostorm-razzi~chan
iEchostorm-razzi~chan

Back to top Go down

Post  iSpottedleaf(Admin) Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:26 pm

Primrose
"Echo?!" she flew into a tree, turned into an eagle, and watched with her sharp eyes

Dust
he looked over, and saw what happened, he stayed human, and watched carefully to wait for the humans to come out
iSpottedleaf(Admin)
iSpottedleaf(Admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  iEchostorm-razzi~chan Fri Jan 06, 2012 4:23 pm

Echo
Her wings went away, so she was just a normal wolf.

Old Drunk man
"hehehehe... I got'er! you thought you cold get away, didn't you?!? I've been waitin' for 5 years here in this dumpy town to bring you back to his majesty, The King!" Grabbed Echo by her scruff and dragged her into the back of his truck.

Clover
was making her way back to the motel.
iEchostorm-razzi~chan
iEchostorm-razzi~chan

Back to top Go down

Post  iSpottedleaf(Admin) Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:10 pm

Dust
he growled, then lunged at the old man, biting into his arm

Primrose(Eagle)
screeches and swiftly glides at the man, clawing in between his eyes
iSpottedleaf(Admin)
iSpottedleaf(Admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  iEchostorm-razzi~chan Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:28 pm

Echo
woke up in the mud. She flashed open her eyes to see Prim and Dust attacking the old man.The man was so familiar. Her memories flashed back in her head. "Walter...?" She turned back into her human form, her white lace dress was soaked and muddy, and so was her hair. "Stop!" She yelled and tried to pull Dust away from him with all her might. "As Beta fea, of The Shine of the Moon wolf pack, I command you to stop attacking my old butler Walter!!!" She screamed. "HE MEANS NO HARM! Stop NOW!" She pulls Prim away from his eyes.

Jayen(Jay)
walks over to the window and looks at Echo trying to hod back Dust and Prim. He sighes. "Why does everybody get in so much trouble?" He jumps down from the 2nd story window with ease, he walks over to them. "How do you know him, Echo?"

Clover
Saw the whole thing, turned into her human form and stood by Jayden.
iEchostorm-razzi~chan
iEchostorm-razzi~chan

Back to top Go down

Post  iSpottedleaf(Admin) Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:57 pm

Primrose
turns into her human form, standing in front of Echo and giving a nasty look to the old man. "Stay away from my sister, you (I would curse if I liked to) old hag!"

Ron(Dust)
[b]let go and licks the blood off his fangs, and turns into a human, standing beside Prim,
"What she said."
iSpottedleaf(Admin)
iSpottedleaf(Admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  iEchostorm-razzi~chan Sat Jan 07, 2012 2:51 pm

Walter
was bleeding and sat down on the tail gate on his truck, he grunted.

Echo
Went around Prim and looked her in the eyes. "It's okay. This is..." sigh. "My old butler Walter, that I had when I lived with the Royals. He's just a little..." She looked at Walter in his ratty clothes and unshaved face, he was also ovisously drunk. "Drunk." She looked back at everybody else with a smile. "You've all heard of the story of the King's missing daugther, right?"

Clover
"Echo, Don't tell you that the daughter was... you?!?"
iEchostorm-razzi~chan
iEchostorm-razzi~chan

Back to top Go down

Post  iSpottedleaf(Admin) Sat Jan 07, 2012 3:54 pm

Primrose
she stepped back, backing away beside Cleo and Ron, "What story?"

Dust(Ron)
he nodded, remebering the story
iSpottedleaf(Admin)
iSpottedleaf(Admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  iEchostorm-razzi~chan Sat Jan 07, 2012 5:16 pm

Echo
Told her the story.

Story:
There once there was a King who had a beautiful daughter.Her hair long and white as snow, though she was only eight years of age. She was known to have powers unlike any wizard or witch in the lands. She could sprout wings, and breath underwater for long periods of time. Everyone wondered how or when she got these wonderess powers, and that was the secret the King protected with his life. The truth is one day while the King was hunting with his hounds, his spotted a pack of wolfs attacking a small viliage in the woods. This viliage people were know to have powers and unthinkable strength, which kept away travelers. The King went into the viliage and fond a girl, no more than a two years old withlong white hair and bright beautiful blue eyes. The girl had on a simple brown dress and a gold bracelet with a jewel on one side, she was also dirty and frightened looking. The King picked up the girl and asked her 'Where are you parents?'. She told him of how the wolves where she familiy and that these people where killed to serve as food for the evergrowing pack. The King though she was simply confused and ordered his hounds to kill the wolves, as he too the little girl away by force. The King had his hired wizard to erase the girl memory and to make her think she was his daughter. The girl was named Isabella. Over the years she was tought in formal manners, language, dressing, and such. She was a great example of a daughter. In truth she just did was she was told, and never liked it. She didn't have any friend sense she though all the noble's daughter were uptight, and sense her house was seperated in buildings(For example; One building was the eatting place, one building for each bed room, one building with all the guest rooms, ect...) that didn't give her much of a family either. All she had to talk to was her butler and her 20 maids(Each building had atleast 15 maids assigned to that building, and the butler[Butler=Head maid].). She told her butler of her plans to escape, and that she would punish him if he told anyone outside of her house. On the night her turned 13, after the Birthday Ball she grabbed her all-ready-packed-bags and fled west. She lost most of her things but still kept her blue sapphire necklace. She changed her name and is no where to be found, leaving the King sad without familiy.

THE END
Blue Sapphire Necklace:
Will You Survive The War Of The Wolves? - Page 10 Blue_h11
iEchostorm-razzi~chan
iEchostorm-razzi~chan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum