PrivetRolePlay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will You Survive The War Of The Wolves?

+4
MysticalMystery
iSpottedleaf(Admin)
iEchostorm-razzi~chan
Lunarstar-EpicClan
8 posters

Page 9 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next

Go down

Will You Survive The War Of The Wolves? - Page 9 Empty Re: Will You Survive The War Of The Wolves?

Post  iSpottedleaf(Admin) Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:13 pm

(Yes. They have to take care of other patients, too. There is a button on Jayden's bed to call for a nurse or doctor.)

Ron(Dust)
stands up "I need to check us in at a hotel."

Primrose
"I can stay here."
iSpottedleaf(Admin)
iSpottedleaf(Admin)
Admin

https://4memberroleplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Will You Survive The War Of The Wolves? - Page 9 Empty Re: Will You Survive The War Of The Wolves?

Post  iEchostorm-razzi~chan Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:58 pm

Echo
nods. "Hurry back, and if something bad happens just howl and I'll come running." ^.^ She smiled. "Stay safe!"

Cleo(Clover)
nodded. "Until tomorrow then, I'll be looking around for where we're staying." She opened the door and headed for the stairs.

Jayden(Jay)
Wakes up "Hey guys...."
iEchostorm-razzi~chan
iEchostorm-razzi~chan

Back to top Go down

Post  iSpottedleaf(Admin) Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:48 pm

Ron(Dust)
follows out behind Cleo

Primrose
"Hey Jayden, how are you feeling?"

iSpottedleaf(Admin)
iSpottedleaf(Admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  iEchostorm-razzi~chan Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:17 pm

Jayden(Jay)
grumbled "Like a whole herd of Bucks rammed my body..."

Echo
Laughed "Close enough. So, Clover is going back to camp to tell everybody that we're staying her for a while, and Dust is going to find us a hotel room to stay in while you're here. We can't just leave you here and go back to the forest."

Jayden(Jay)
"Why not? All we need to do is jail break out of here and escape."

Echo
>.> "No."
iEchostorm-razzi~chan
iEchostorm-razzi~chan

Back to top Go down

Post  iSpottedleaf(Admin) Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:09 pm

Primrose
"You need to heal, We will be here for awhile."
iSpottedleaf(Admin)
iSpottedleaf(Admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  iEchostorm-razzi~chan Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:47 am

Jay(Jayden)
growls and sits up. "Well I'm leaving, I can't take any more of this human city. It brings back sad memories." He swang his legs over the side of the bad.

Echo
"No." She said harshly and shoved his back on the pillow roughly. "Here's an idea. Why don't you tell us your little story about why you hate this place so much while where waiting for Clover and Dust to get back." She sat on the end of the bed and crossed her legs, she looked back at Jay.

Clover(Cleo)
Walked to the edge of town and looks around. "All clear." She turns into her wolf form and shook her pelt. "So nice to be on 4 paws again..." She looked around again and then darted of towards camp.

OOC
Does anyone here has ever/is read The Hunger Games? Cuz I'm just started reading it and I'm on chapter 9, and I have a question. Smile
iEchostorm-razzi~chan
iEchostorm-razzi~chan

Back to top Go down

Post  iSpottedleaf(Admin) Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:20 pm

OCC
YES!!! THAT SERIES IN THE BEST!!!

Primrose
hugs a pillow "Well...if you want to, that is...."

Ron(dust)
walking along a sidewalk across town "Hmmm...."
iSpottedleaf(Admin)
iSpottedleaf(Admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  iEchostorm-razzi~chan Wed Dec 28, 2011 3:39 pm

OOC
YAY! Please tell me, does Peeta(Worst name EVER for a boy v.v) really love Katniss?!?! I just finished Part 1 Last night. I know he said it was fake, but I gotta know!!! xD And will she have to kill him in the Games?!?! OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!! This book is really addicting.... <3

Echo
nodded

Jay(Jayden)
[/b]growled.[/u] "Fine." He leaned back in his big fluffy pillow and laid his back. "When I was about 5 months old my mother had another litter, only one lived. Her name was Mist. After she was born our pack was attacked, my mother picked up Mist and told me to follow her. She took Mist and I to a little cabin in the woods where a family lived and placed Mist on the doorstep. She forced Mist and I into our human forms and told us to stay safe. She was crying as she ran back to the forest." He grabbed his arm and squeezed it. "I tried calling her to come back... but, she never came. All the noise that I was making made the humans come outside and take us in. I told them that my name was Jayden and her name was Misty and that we were siblings. They adopted us and we grew up as humans, not once changing into out wolf forms." He frowned at the memory. "We learned how to read and write and everything else humans know. A few years later when I was 12 and Misty was 10 I asked her, "Do you remember our mother? Do you miss our pack?" She was utterly confused, she had totally forgotten and had no memories of either our Wolf Pack or our mother. It was like she was a real human. I turned into my wolf form to prove it to her. She just started crying and kept on saying 'brother, what happened?' I tried to show her she could to.... but... but... it was impossible. She had grown 100% human." He sighed and sat up. "Months later I was eating lunch on a log and saw a little wolf running out of the house, it was Misty. I was so happy and I ran after her, but then, our 'father' came out of the house with his rifle and he...he killed her. All Because she took a bite of the deer our 'father' had killed that wasn't cooked and her wolf senses came back to her." He looked Echo is the eyes. "That's why I don't like it here. So can we go now?"

Echo
"I'm sorry for your loss but...NO." >.>
iEchostorm-razzi~chan
iEchostorm-razzi~chan

Back to top Go down

Post  iSpottedleaf(Admin) Wed Dec 28, 2011 5:08 pm

OCC
1.Yes.
2.No.
c:

Primrose
"I'm so sorry, Jay..."
iSpottedleaf(Admin)
iSpottedleaf(Admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  iEchostorm-razzi~chan Wed Dec 28, 2011 5:45 pm

OOC
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPP!!! xD I read like one random page out of Catching Fire and Katniss was home but Gale and Peeta and everybody else hated her and ignored her. Why?!?! I mean in the Games it's Kill or be killed so shouldn't they be happy she's even alive?!?!

Jay(Jayden)
"I'm over it now so it's okay..."
iEchostorm-razzi~chan
iEchostorm-razzi~chan

Back to top Go down

Post  iSpottedleaf(Admin) Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:17 pm

OCC
Well, yeah. But it is because of what she did in the Hunger Games, like kiss Peeta every 5 minutes. (Gale likes Katniss....I think) And because at first Katniss was only loving Peeta to get sponsors. But I think they are all being stupid and selfish, Katniss almost died and went deaf to save her sister, and they are just thinking of themselves.

Primrose
gets up, and hugs Jayden "Your right, but it isn't nothing."
iSpottedleaf(Admin)
iSpottedleaf(Admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  iEchostorm-razzi~chan Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:27 pm

OOC
I'm at the part where Peeta just saved Katniss from the careers who were attacking Katniss cuz of the wasps. Yeah I agree...
iEchostorm-razzi~chan
iEchostorm-razzi~chan

Back to top Go down

Post  iSpottedleaf(Admin) Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:28 pm

OCC
I loved that part xD
iSpottedleaf(Admin)
iSpottedleaf(Admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  iEchostorm-razzi~chan Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:18 am

OOC
"Remember, we're madly in love, so it's all right to kiss me anytime you feel like it." I think I just hit the funniest part in the book so far... xDDD Awwww! They can win as a couple! <3 How sweet. x3

Echo
yawns and looks at the clock. "Uhhh... What does it say?"

Jay(Jayden)
"8:00." He rolled his eyes. "Shouldn't Dust be coming back soon?"
iEchostorm-razzi~chan
iEchostorm-razzi~chan

Back to top Go down

Post  iSpottedleaf(Admin) Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:29 am

Ron(Dust)
"Can I get two rooms please? There are 3 girls and two guys, so big rooms."

Primrose
"Yeah.." falls asleep on the couch hugging a pillow
iSpottedleaf(Admin)
iSpottedleaf(Admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  iEchostorm-razzi~chan Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:56 am

Echo
Sighed and sat down on the Couch, lifting Prim's head and placing it on her lap. "Well, she's no Misty but I think Clover is like a little sister to you... Like Prim is to me."

OOC
Now I see where you came up with the name Primrose. ;D
iEchostorm-razzi~chan
iEchostorm-razzi~chan

Back to top Go down

Post  iSpottedleaf(Admin) Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:39 am

OCC
Yeah ^^; I liked that name c:
and that's cute, what Echo said about Prim<3

Ron(Dust)
is walking back to the hospital when it hits him "Crap!" breaks into a run

Primrose
snoring softly

iSpottedleaf(Admin)
iSpottedleaf(Admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  iEchostorm-razzi~chan Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:22 am

OOC
yeah... <3 Anyway I'm at the part where Peeta is telling Katniss about when he first met her singing, then they got a present from the drinking man who fell off the stage who we all know and love. xD

Echo
Stroked Prim's head, running her finger through her long brown hair. She leaned her head against the side of the couch and fell asleep with her hand on Prim's head. Sleep
iEchostorm-razzi~chan
iEchostorm-razzi~chan

Back to top Go down

Post  iSpottedleaf(Admin) Thu Dec 29, 2011 1:07 pm

Ron(Dust)
opens the door quickly and enters Jayden's ospital room, "Sorry for being so late!" ^^;
iSpottedleaf(Admin)
iSpottedleaf(Admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  iEchostorm-razzi~chan Thu Dec 29, 2011 5:54 pm

Jay(Jayden)
Held his finger to his lips then pointed to Sleeping Echo and Prim. "Sleeping..."

iEchostorm-razzi~chan
iEchostorm-razzi~chan

Back to top Go down

Post  iSpottedleaf(Admin) Thu Dec 29, 2011 6:13 pm

Ron(Dust)
he lowered his voice to a whisper, "Sorry...I checked us all in at Day 'n Night Hotel."
iSpottedleaf(Admin)
iSpottedleaf(Admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  iEchostorm-razzi~chan Thu Dec 29, 2011 6:26 pm

Jay(Jayden)
nodded "Can you open that window? I'll turn into a Blue Jay and Fly there and I'll wait for you there...Sense it would be hard for me to break out of here like this."

Echo
Still sleeping calmly listening to the rain on the window above her.

Clover(Cleo)
At camp doing her apprentice duties when it starts raining.

iEchostorm-razzi~chan
iEchostorm-razzi~chan

Back to top Go down

Post  iSpottedleaf(Admin) Thu Dec 29, 2011 6:29 pm

Ron(Dust)
"But your healng, and the girls will kill me if I let you out!"
iSpottedleaf(Admin)
iSpottedleaf(Admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  iEchostorm-razzi~chan Thu Dec 29, 2011 6:49 pm

Jay(Jayden)
"Really? Cuz I could wake them up right now and they'd beat you to a pulp thinking it was you..." He said raising his voice a little at the end.
iEchostorm-razzi~chan
iEchostorm-razzi~chan

Back to top Go down

Post  iSpottedleaf(Admin) Thu Dec 29, 2011 6:55 pm

Dust(Ron)
"..."
iSpottedleaf(Admin)
iSpottedleaf(Admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum