PrivetRolePlay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EpicClan! || Remake from Foopets || OPEN!!!

+2
iSpottedleaf(Admin)
Lunarstar-EpicClan
6 posters

Page 12 of 26 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 19 ... 26  Next

Go down

EpicClan! || Remake from Foopets || OPEN!!! - Page 12 Empty Re: EpicClan! || Remake from Foopets || OPEN!!!

Post  iEchostorm-razzi~chan Wed Nov 30, 2011 12:36 am

Echostorm
As she is walking in the territory he sees Flame. She unsheathed her huge long curled claws, sharp as thorns. She snarled. "What are you doing in Epicclan territory?!?"

Dawncloud
Was eating a mouse with Thornstripe. "I hope Echostorm didn't get lost... or run away." She thought out loud.

Thronstripe
"Well, she has been gone for linger than I would think. Maybe she did choose to leave... She never seemed like the friendly, clan-like cat type."

Shadowfire
Walks out of his den. "Nah, I may not be fond of that pain in the tail, but she wouldn't be so cowardly and stupid to do that." he sat down next to the siblings.
iEchostorm-razzi~chan
iEchostorm-razzi~chan

Back to top Go down

EpicClan! || Remake from Foopets || OPEN!!! - Page 12 Empty Re: EpicClan! || Remake from Foopets || OPEN!!!

Post  MysticalMystery Wed Nov 30, 2011 2:22 am

Flame stiffened when he heard Echostrom, "This is no ones territory! I can hunt where i want!"
MysticalMystery
MysticalMystery

Back to top Go down

Post  iEchostorm-razzi~chan Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:54 pm

Echostorm
Her eyes flared with rage and anger, he fur making her twice her size. "If you want a fight, I'll gladly give you one! I will do whatever it takes to defend my new home!" She hissed. She suddenly seemed to vanish, then came down on to Flame from the air. Her long hooked claws extended, aiming for his neck. He yowled. "Die!" Mad
iEchostorm-razzi~chan
iEchostorm-razzi~chan

Back to top Go down

Post  MysticalMystery Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:43 pm

Flame shrieked and darted out of the way, he yowled and jumped up Echostorms back, claws unsheathed

Eclipse heard Flame and flanked him, clawing and biting at Echostorm
MysticalMystery
MysticalMystery

Back to top Go down

Post  iSpottedleaf(Admin) Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:57 pm

Solarstorm
pricks his ears, and shoots out of camp untill he reached the fighting cats, "STOP!" he yowled No
iSpottedleaf(Admin)
iSpottedleaf(Admin)
Admin

https://4memberroleplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunarstar-EpicClan Fri Dec 02, 2011 1:12 am

OMG. ME, MY DAD, AND MY BROTHER WERE SITTING IN THE LIVING ROOM, AND THIS IS WHAT HAPPENED. Rolling Eyes

Bro: "A lot of my friends at school have sisters."
Dad: "Wow. That's a lot of girls."
Bro: "Most of my friends in California."
Dad: "Geez, do we live in Cootie-Ville or something????"

Me: sitting there like: -_________________________________-
Lunarstar-EpicClan
Lunarstar-EpicClan

http://gustclanonline.proboards.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  iEchostorm-razzi~chan Fri Dec 02, 2011 1:23 am

Echostorm
pulled Flame easily off her back then snarled and jumped on Eclipse, pining him down. Her hind claws tearing at the loner's soft belly fur, making a painful wound. She flattened her ears, her eyes burning with rage, and the urge to kill. Her long fur puffed up, she was twice her size. Her muscles rippled as she turned her head to make eyes contact. "What for? And who says you can tell me what to do?!?" Her multicolored eyes (Ice blue{right}piercing bight green{left}) faded to a crimson blood red color, claws got a bit longer and her fangs got sharper. She pushed Eclipse aside and turned to Solarstorm, still keeping eyes contact. Her eyes reflected her dark past and the horrible slaughter she had seen. Her eyes looked as if stained with the blood of her memory. "You have been horrible to your clan, bringing in a killer? One who could easily destroy everyone's happiness and the peace in the clan?" She smirked "What a fool..." She laughed to herself "A whole clan of fools." She obviously wasn't herself. Twisted Evil

Dawncloud
Raced after Solarstorm, she stood next to him in terror. The clearing was covered in blood. Shocked

OOC
lolz
iEchostorm-razzi~chan
iEchostorm-razzi~chan

Back to top Go down

Post  MysticalMystery Fri Dec 02, 2011 2:31 am

Flame saw what she was doing to his sister and he snarled then stood protectivly over his sister, his eyes betrayed his fear, "STAY AWAY FROM HER!"

Eclipse blacked out, everything was black, all she felt was pain.. Everything hurt..
MysticalMystery
MysticalMystery

Back to top Go down

Post  iEchostorm-razzi~chan Fri Dec 02, 2011 1:47 pm

Echostorm
Flashes around to the two siblings and slashes Flames cheek. Her ears were still flattened and eyes still crimson red. "DON'T DARE INTERRUPT ME!" Evil or Very Mad She hissed she jumped on him and pinned him. She laid her claws on his throat. "You will be punished..." Twisted Evil
iEchostorm-razzi~chan
iEchostorm-razzi~chan

Back to top Go down

Post  MysticalMystery Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:13 pm

Flame's eyes betrayed fear, he hissed in defiance, he would die fighting. He clawed at her belly with his back claws. He hissed and struggled to hurt her in any way
MysticalMystery
MysticalMystery

Back to top Go down

Post  iSpottedleaf(Admin) Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:16 pm

Solarstorm
hurtles himself at Echostorm, knocking her over and pinning her down, "What the heck are you doing?! Those are kits! I brought them here! Dawncloud, get them back to camp and in the Medicine cat den. And you, "Echostorm" or demon, whatever you are, get away from Echostorm and leave!" stares at it in the eyes
iSpottedleaf(Admin)
iSpottedleaf(Admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Roro Sat Dec 03, 2011 1:00 am

Heeeeeerrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeee ;D
Roro
Roro

Back to top Go down

Post  iSpottedleaf(Admin) Sat Dec 03, 2011 1:02 am

POST~! >8D
iSpottedleaf(Admin)
iSpottedleaf(Admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Roro Sat Dec 03, 2011 1:05 am

LOL okay, okay...... Hm.... Ambercloud right?

Ambercloud was sitting by herself at the entrance of the camp.
Roro
Roro

Back to top Go down

Post  iSpottedleaf(Admin) Sat Dec 03, 2011 1:14 am

Duskwing
pads over "Hey Ambercloud."
iSpottedleaf(Admin)
iSpottedleaf(Admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Roro Sat Dec 03, 2011 1:21 am

Name: Dawnpaw l Pearlpaw
Crush:
Mate:
Kit(s):
Profile Link: 2Roro
Other: These two are brother and sister
Looks: Dawnpaw is a Silver tom with siamese points that are black with deep blue eyes. l Pearlpaw is a Birman she-cat with dainty paws that are so delicate looking it gives the illusion that they might break on her first step. She also has deep crystal blue eyes like her brother.
Roro
Roro

Back to top Go down

Post  Roro Sat Dec 03, 2011 1:21 am

Ambercloud jumped a bit. "Hi Duskwing." She said with a smile.
Roro
Roro

Back to top Go down

Post  iSpottedleaf(Admin) Sat Dec 03, 2011 1:25 am

Duskwing
smiles back "Did you hear about the new Clan member?"
iSpottedleaf(Admin)
iSpottedleaf(Admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Roro Sat Dec 03, 2011 1:27 am

Ambercloud tilted her head in confusion. "Really? Who?"
Roro
Roro

Back to top Go down

Post  iSpottedleaf(Admin) Sat Dec 03, 2011 1:30 am

Duskwing
"Echostorm."
iSpottedleaf(Admin)
iSpottedleaf(Admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Roro Sat Dec 03, 2011 1:31 am

"Oh!" Ambercloud said, thinking about how it was a pretty name. "Well is she nice?"
Roro
Roro

Back to top Go down

Post  Roro Sat Dec 03, 2011 1:32 am

HEY! HEY! HEY! It says Razz is online!!!!! Very Happy
Roro
Roro

Back to top Go down

Post  iSpottedleaf(Admin) Sat Dec 03, 2011 1:34 am

Duskwing
"Dunno, she ran off after coming here and solarstorm went after her."
iSpottedleaf(Admin)
iSpottedleaf(Admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  iEchostorm-razzi~chan Sat Dec 03, 2011 1:34 am

OOC
OH M GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!!!!!!! *dies* affraid RORO I MISSED YOU!!! *hugs tightly* :'D

iEchostorm-razzi~chan
iEchostorm-razzi~chan

Back to top Go down

Post  Roro Sat Dec 03, 2011 1:35 am

Ambercloud shrugged. "Guess we'll get to talk to her later then huh? In the meantime wanna go hunting? Or just on a walk if you want."
Roro
Roro

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 26 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 19 ... 26  Next