PrivetRolePlay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MysticClan

3 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

MysticClan Empty MysticClan

Post  MysticalMystery Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:14 pm

You run through the forest, a fox is chasing you, you swerve through the trees. There is not enough time to climb up onto one. All of a sudden you don't hear the fox's thundering paw steps behind you! You cautiously turn back and you see a cat with sea blue eyes looking at you, sitting beside the huge fox, only one of her paws were bloody. She nods to you, "Who are you?" You blink and say, cautiously, "I am a cat, looking for a place to live." She gets up, her silver, bushy tail up, "You can stay with us, in our camp." all of a sudden you see cats, hiding in the shadows, there eyes glowing, you made up your mind, "I will-

This is Mysticlan, the respectful, the vicious, the headstrong, the fast, and the lithe, we fight for our kits and queens, lay a claw on them and you might not see the forest again.

Rules (yes we need them)

1. Be respectful! i do no want to ban or report you from this thread!

2. You can only start fires, avalanches etc. when i am here!

3. If you are joining, then put, 'We are the vicious, the respected and the honored.' anywhere on your form, if you don't then i will not accept you.

4.I want this to be as real as possible, that means no powers! please.

5. Anything i say, goes.

6. BE ACTIVE! atleast come on every other day! if you do not come on in two weeks without notifying me, then I will delete your cats from this clan.

7. don not join and never ever come back! that is not fair to anyone!

8. Please do not be so descriptive when kitting.. Its a bit to graphin in real life..O.e and I will not tolerate it!

9. You can be descriptive in battles just don't make it too disgusting

10. The most important rule!Have fun! It is the main reason that I made this and I hope to make it as fun as it can be!

11. No being your own mate, its more fun the other way. Smile

WELL WE ARE DONE WITH THE RULES!

Skelly

Screenname:
Cat's name:
Cat's description:
Personality:
Password:
Crush/mate:
Kits:
Mentor:
wanted rank:
Other:

Mysticlan's territory description

Mysticlan's territory is mostly full of trees, but there is some place that is completely barren, that is a great hunting place for rabbits. There is a lake with tons of fish, mostly we hunt rabbits, mice, voles, sparrows and many others, we don't usually have fish, but the elders love it! There are some stones called Shining Stones, that is were the leader and med. cat go to speak to StarClan. We have a load of territory,I will give you a tour later.

Mysticlans Camp

Leaders Den- the Leaders Den is a cave, rested on a cliff, the cliff is small, just a small jump down will get you into the center of the camp.

Warriors Den- The warriors Den is a log, its entrance is made of moss, it keeps rain out and keeps it nice and cool on hot days.

Medicine Cat Den- This den is kind of like a cave near the warriors den, at the end of the cave are little rocks jutting out of the rock, they put there herbs there. In the cave are some small cave, that is were they put cats with serious sickness or injury.

Apprentices Den- This den is in a humongous bush that the warriors cleared a middle section so that the apprentices can sleep nice and comfortably.

Queens Den- This den is a hole that the warriors dug, it is very comfortable. It keeps kits and queens very warm.

Elders Den- The Elders den is another log, covered in lichen, its very comforable and war.

Members

Moonstar-Cloudclan

iSpottedleaf

iEchostorm-Razz

Mysticlan Characters

Leader

Silverstar- A pretty, silver tabby with light blue eyes and small white paws. She is very small but never think that she is weak!(Played by me!)

Deputy

None yet

Warriors

Bramblepelt- a dark brown tom with black stripes. He has amber eyes and he is very burly. He can be VERY intimidating but he can have a soft heart (Played by me)

Nightwish- A playful fluffy, white siamese/persian kitty, she does NOT have a smushed in face but she has beutiful blue eyes, and a fluffy grey tail. Her ears look a bit folded and the too are grey (Played by me)

Mistshine- A small gray and silver tabby shecat with a wite chest and forepaws with bright blue eyes. she is Shy, reserved, kind, and loyal. (Played by me)

Grayfoot- A muscular mottled gray tom with cream eartips and tailtip with stormy amber eyes. He is ambitious yet loyal. he would like to be deputy. Mateless (Played by me)

Echostorm- Beautiful gray she-cat with darker gray stripes. She has a White muzzle, chest, Belly and toes. She has a dark blue sock on her right front leg with a few stripes over it. She also has two golden bracelets that her mother found and gave to her. (pic) http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2011/287/a/0/echopaw_by_iechostorm_razzeh-d4csvd9.jpg OMG xD, long story, figure her out as this goes, will ya? she is currently mateless. (played by none other then Echostrom herself XD)

Froststripe- Sleak silver tabby tom with black stripes and icy blue eyes. (pic) https://2img.net/h/i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn27/Sandstorm907/9062.jpg He is Brave, loyal, smart, kind. currently mateless (played by Echostorm)

Lilybloom- She is a Orange tabby she-cat with black paws and a white tail tip. She has Beautiful green eyes. (pic) http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_HC_iJORcmts/TE4nyT9Ci3I/AAAAAAAABLE/joLGQJfkwuA/s1600/emberflight.jpg Kind, sweet, loveable <3, loyal. (Played by Echostorm)

Medicine cat

Mintfur- She has an ashy-light white fur, her eyes are mint green, her fur is speckled with light grey specks, her nose is grey, and her pads are pink. She is kind, but can have a temper if you really tick her off, she is soft. (played by iSpottedleaf)

Apprentices

Eclipsepaw- a black tabby with grey spots, she is the daughter of Nightwish,she has beutiful blue eyes (Played by me)

Shadowpaw- He is the med. cat's apprentice. He is pitch black with yellow eyes that fade to green in the middle. (pic) http://farm1.static.flickr.com/189/464977395_26866757cd.jpg . he is wise, Smart, short-tempered. Will help any cat in need. (Played by Echostorm-Razz)

Swiftpaw- Pure white tom with piercing ice blue eyes that look into you. (pic) http://www.freewebs.com/tornadorider/ist2_1971859-white-cat.jpg He is easy-going, kind, loyal, and quiet to defend what he thinks is right. (played by Echostorm)

Queens

Pantherstripe- a pretty calico, she has yellow eyes and a pink nose, she is expecting kits (Played by me)

Elders

Whitenose- a cranky pure white she-cat, she has green eyes that seem to look right into your soul (Played by me)

Mates and crushes

None yet

Last edited by Moonstar-Cloudclan on Tue Dec 13, 2011 3:40 am; edited 1 time in total
MysticalMystery
MysticalMystery

Back to top Go down

MysticClan Empty Re: MysticClan

Post  iSpottedleaf(Admin) Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:40 pm

Screenname:iSpottedleaf(admin)
Cat's name:Mintfur
Cat's description: She has an ashy-light white fur, her eyes are mint green, her fur is speckled with light grey specks, her nose is grey, and her pads are pink.
Personality: Kind, but can have a temper if you really tick her off, she is soft
Password:'We are the vicious, the respected and the honored.'
Crush/mate:
Kits:
wanted rank: Med. Cat
History: Born in the Clan, and was always interested in herbs, her mother named her after an herb, which Mintfur was bathed in at birth.
Other:

Cat's name: Thistlefur
Cat's description: A brown tabby tom, he has forest green eyes and dark brown stripes below his eyes, on his tail, and down his back. His pads are black, and his nose is pink.
Personality: He is tough, but not as big as a muscular tom, he is stealthy and quick, which means his body is slender, yet his fur is thick.
Crush/mate:
Kits:
wanted rank: Possibly a higher rank someday.
History: Born in the Clan, his mother named him Thistlekit because he tried to eat a thistle as soon as his eyes and ears opened.
Other: Not at the moment

Cat's name: Autumnflight
Cat's description: She is a light brown tabby she-cat, her underbelly is white, along with the tip of her tail and the rim around her muzzle. Her nose and pads are pink.
Personality: She is brave, kind, but sometimes can be rude when not meaning to. She has alot to learn, but she hopes to make good friends to help her.
Crush/mate:
Kits:
wanted rank: Maybe a highly respected warrior
History: Born in the Clan, she has had problems with fighting, but is good at hunting.
Other:

Last edited by iSpottedleaf(Admin) on Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:04 pm; edited 3 times in total
iSpottedleaf(Admin)
iSpottedleaf(Admin)
Admin

https://4memberroleplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  MysticalMystery Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:41 pm

Accepted! Hey der Wolfy!!))
MysticalMystery
MysticalMystery

Back to top Go down

Post  iEchostorm-razzi~chan Tue Dec 13, 2011 1:26 am

'We are the vicious, the respected and the honored.' Wink

Screenname: iEchostorm-razz
Cat's name: Echostorm
Cat's description: (I drew this) http://iechostorm-razzeh.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d4csvd9 Beautiful gray she-cat with darker gray stripes. She has a White muzzle, chest, Belly and toes. She has a dark blue sock on her right front leg with a few stripes over it. She also has two golden bracelets that her mother found and gave to her.
Personality: OMG xD, long story, figure her out as this goes, will ya?
Password: ^
Crush/mate: >.>
Kits: o.o
wanted rank: Warrior
History: Story...So long... o.e Tis scary.......
Other: eh...

Screenname: ECHO
Cat's name: Shadowpaw (Shadowfire)
Cat's description: Pitch black with yellow eyes that fade to green in the middle. http://farm1.static.flickr.com/189/464977395_26866757cd.jpg
Personality: Wise, Smart, short-tempered. Will help any cat in need.
Password: ^^
Crush/mate: Can't
Kits: Never
wanted rank: Medicine cat apprentice
History: eh, not much... Other than I was almost killed by deathberrys as a kit... >.>
Other: >.>

Screenname: Razzi
Cat's name: Swiftpaw (Swiftfang)
Cat's description: Pure white tom with piercing ice blue eyes that look into you. http://www.freewebs.com/tornadorider/ist2_1971859-white-cat.jpg
Personality: Easy-going, kind, loyal, and quiet to defend what he thinks is right.
Password: ^^^
Crush/mate: Why should I tell you?
Kits: uhhh... o.e
wanted rank: Apprentice
History: ...
Other:....

Screenname: Berry~
Cat's name: Froststripe
Cat's description: Sleak silver tabby tom with black stripes and icy blue eyes. https://2img.net/h/i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn27/Sandstorm907/9062.jpg
Personality: Brave, loyal, smart, kind.
Password: ^^^^
Crush/mate: eh....uhh...maybe....Mistshine >.> I dunno
Kits: eh
wanted rank: Deputy
Other:

Screenname: STROMY
Cat's name: Lilybloom
Cat's description: Orange tabby she-cat with black paws and a white tail tip. She has Beautiful green eyes. http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_HC_iJORcmts/TE4nyT9Ci3I/AAAAAAAABLE/joLGQJfkwuA/s1600/emberflight.jpg
Personality: Kind, sweet, loveable <3, loyal.
Password: ^^^^^
Crush/mate: *blushes*
Kits: ^.^ not yet.
wanted rank: Warrior
Other: ....

Last edited by iEchostorm-razz on Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
iEchostorm-razzi~chan
iEchostorm-razzi~chan

Back to top Go down

Post  MysticalMystery Tue Dec 13, 2011 1:52 am

wow.. a lot of cats lolz, accepted! Very Happy I will add all of you..just a bi tlazy right now :p))
MysticalMystery
MysticalMystery

Back to top Go down

Post  iEchostorm-razzi~chan Tue Dec 13, 2011 2:08 am

OOC
lol only 5!

Echostorm
Ate a mouse outside the Warrior's den.

Swiftpaw
Groomed his snow white fluffy fur.

Froststripe
sat under the high-rock, watching the clan.

Shadowpaw
inside the medicine cat den.

Lilybloom
Was sitting in the middle of the clearing.
iEchostorm-razzi~chan
iEchostorm-razzi~chan

Back to top Go down

Post  MysticalMystery Tue Dec 13, 2011 3:19 am

Silverstar came out of her den and looked around at her camp, all of them were well-fed and no sicknesses yet. She went over to Echostorm, "Would you like to lead the sun-high patrol?"

Bramblepelt was in the warriors den, he woke up from his sleep and stretched

Nightwish was looking at Eclipsepaw, she would need a mentor soon

Mistshine perked her ears as Silverstar emerged from her den. Silverstar had only been a leader since dawn, she was very new at thin and would need to pick a deputy soon.

Grayfoot was asleep in the warriors den

Pantherstripe was in the medicine den, looking for Mintfur

Whitenose grumbled about Eclipsepaw purpsely putting some tough moss in her nes while picking at some fresh-kill

(Echo, any ideas an who you want to mentor Swiftpaw? )
MysticalMystery
MysticalMystery

Back to top Go down

Post  iEchostorm-razzi~chan Tue Dec 13, 2011 8:52 pm

OOC
Any would be fine. ^.^ Just not one of my cats. Wink

Echostorm
nodded "Sure." She dipped her head and walked over to Froststripe. "Froststripe, would you come on the sun-high patrol with me and Swiftpaw? Maybe you could find some one else too..."

Shadowpaw
sat in the clearing, grooming himself.

Lilybloom
Walked into the clearing, caring a mouse. Her ginger pelt gleaming in the afternoon sun.

Froststripe
Looked over the clan.

Swiftpaw
Sat outside the apprentice's den, he would be sleeping in there soon. He pricked his ears of the sound of his name from Echostorm, who was talking to Froststripe.
iEchostorm-razzi~chan
iEchostorm-razzi~chan

Back to top Go down

Post  iSpottedleaf(Admin) Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:07 pm

Mintfur
"Can I help you?" she was looking at Pantherstripe, next to her lay some piles of herbs, she was going to call in Shadowpaw to help her sort them

(are my new cats accepted, Moony? c: )
iSpottedleaf(Admin)
iSpottedleaf(Admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  iEchostorm-razzi~chan Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:16 pm

Shadowpaw
waked into the medicine cat den. I'm so bored, maybe Mintfur will need me to help with something... He thought to himself.
iEchostorm-razzi~chan
iEchostorm-razzi~chan

Back to top Go down

Post  iSpottedleaf(Admin) Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:17 pm

Mintfur
looks at Shadowpaw "Ah, Shadowpaw! Just in time! Can you help me sort these herbs while I help Pantherstripe?"
iSpottedleaf(Admin)
iSpottedleaf(Admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  iEchostorm-razzi~chan Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:57 pm

Shadowpaw
nodded and walked over to the herbs, and began sorting them.
iEchostorm-razzi~chan
iEchostorm-razzi~chan

Back to top Go down

Post  MysticalMystery Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:46 pm

Silverstar walked over to Mintfur and purred as she saw her checking on Pantherstripe, "How long do you think until the kits come?"

Eclipsepaw jumped at a butterfly and pinned it down by its wings, she giggled, "I have defeated a warrior! a very worthy opponent I must say."

Bramblepelt padded over to Froststripe, "I would like to go on patrol."

Nightwish stretched and went into the warriors den

Whitenose ate a vole

Mistshine went over to Silverstar, her mother, and looked at Pantherstripe with birght, excited eyes

Grayfoot went over to Swiftpaw, "Could you check Whitenose for ticks? She has been complaining."

Pantherstripe was asking Mintfur about all the herbs, she didn't want anything bad to be hurting her kits

(Of course Wolfy!)
MysticalMystery
MysticalMystery

Back to top Go down

Post  iSpottedleaf(Admin) Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:10 pm

(Yay! ^^ Thankies)
Mintfur
"Soon. Very soon," she lightly places her paw on Pantherstripe's belly, "The kits seem to be growing perfectly." she took her paw off, "I'd say in less than a moon." she looked at Pantherstripe, "I think you should stay in the Nursery or in here." then she remembered, "Oh! The herbs, do NOT let your kits touch them, especially berries. And very much not scarlet berries."
iSpottedleaf(Admin)
iSpottedleaf(Admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  iEchostorm-razzi~chan Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:16 pm

Froststripe
nodded "Echostorm is leading."

Echostorm
"This is good, we may need one other... Eclipsepaw perhaps?"

Swiftpaw
[b]sighed and nodded, he walked over to Mintfur.[b] "Would you by any chance have some mouse bile for Whitenose's ticks? Grayfoot told me to take them out."
iEchostorm-razzi~chan
iEchostorm-razzi~chan

Back to top Go down

Post  iSpottedleaf(Admin) Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:35 pm

Mintfur
"Oh, yes. The mouse bile is in my den, I forgot to bring it over here."

Autumnflight
yawns as she wakes up

Thistlefur
stretches

iSpottedleaf(Admin)
iSpottedleaf(Admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  iEchostorm-razzi~chan Wed Dec 14, 2011 12:03 am

Echostorm
"Autumnflight! Do you want to come on the patrol with us?" She called over.

Froststripe
Looks over at Autumnflight and smiles.

Lilybloom
She set the prey she had caught on to the FKP and groomed her beautiful fur.
iEchostorm-razzi~chan
iEchostorm-razzi~chan

Back to top Go down

Post  MysticalMystery Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:12 am

Whitenose, went to her den and laid down

Silverstar nodded and licked Mistshine's ear, she remembered when she had kitted Grayfoot and Mistshine

Pantherstripe nodded, "Okay"

Eclipsepaw heard Froststripe and bounded over to her, "I want to come!"

Bramblepelt nodded and waited by the camp entrance

Grayfoot went to sleep
MysticalMystery
MysticalMystery

Back to top Go down

Post  iSpottedleaf(Admin) Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:21 pm

Autumnflight
she smiled back, and padded over, "Sure!"

Mintfur
"Would you like to stay in here, or the nursery?" she mewed to Pantherstripe
iSpottedleaf(Admin)
iSpottedleaf(Admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  iEchostorm-razzi~chan Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:52 pm

Echostorm
"Great! Lets go." She walked to the entrance. (The patrol has Echostorm, Froststripe, Eclipsepaw, Autumnflight, and Bramblepelt.)
iEchostorm-razzi~chan
iEchostorm-razzi~chan

Back to top Go down

Post  iSpottedleaf(Admin) Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:58 pm

Autumnflight
starts walking behind them
iSpottedleaf(Admin)
iSpottedleaf(Admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MysticalMystery Thu Dec 15, 2011 9:01 pm

Silverstar flicks her tail to Grayfoot and Mistshine to come into her den

Mistshine follows her mother

Grayfoot nods and bolts over to his mother

Bramblepelt followed the patrol out of camp

Eclipsepaw bounded out of the camp ahead of the others and sniffing ant every bush and rock

Pantherstripe hesitated, "I will stay in the nursery. Any cat could get injured and you would need the space then."

MysticalMystery
MysticalMystery

Back to top Go down

Post  iSpottedleaf(Admin) Thu Dec 15, 2011 11:04 pm

Mintfur
"Very well then. I will try and stay in camp alot so I can keep checking up on your or if you need anything, I am lucky to have a great apprentice." she was ready to walk with Pantherstipe to the nursery
iSpottedleaf(Admin)
iSpottedleaf(Admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MysticalMystery Thu Dec 15, 2011 11:27 pm

Pantherstripe followed Mintfur to the nursery, "Can I take a walk? I will only be out for a little bit."
MysticalMystery
MysticalMystery

Back to top Go down

Post  iSpottedleaf(Admin) Thu Dec 15, 2011 11:31 pm

Mintfur
"I'll come with you."
iSpottedleaf(Admin)
iSpottedleaf(Admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down